BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Old Forgotten Colours



On the brisk of hope,
In the lap of love,
I made my world,
With a few curtain curve.

I hold the pillow so tight,
To see the dreams in my night,
And to go lost in the eternity no wise,
Forbearing nothing but just a creepy disguise.

Acted like a sis, like a daughter, like a friend,
Like a student, like a teacher and many more then,
Which role did I miss & which one did I hit,
Don't know but just trying compromising the fit.

Red while frenetic, sad when blue,
Pink in the happiness in everything I do,
Selfish at some points or asking other's bliss,
That's how confusing my very nature is.

Don't look into the past just keep moving on,
That's my mantra I am deeply holding on,
There would be a lot to say under my shining star,
But till now that's my story, my odyssey so far !


I found this somewhere inside my old diary while cleaning the clutter. The poem sounds a little lame but reminded me of the old forgotten colors of my life.


16 comments:

(¯`•._.•[Raajii]•._.•´¯) said...

this is quite well done :-).

I like your template.

Ria said...

Oh no i dint find the poem lame! :) Liked it, and like the template too.

Babli said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.
I appreciate for your wonderful poem. Picture is very colourful and appropriate with the poem. Very well written.

Rolling Stone said...

u've nice about me very interesting.
poem seems quite well crafted n synchronized.

Echo said...

hey cute poem..did u write it>

kavita said...

Beautiful words ...i am glad you rediscovered this lovely poem.

Bikramjit said...

it did not sound at all lame to me .. lovely i would say the old colours are always good and sometimes they bring smiles to our face ...

Nostalgic said...

Not at all lame. I liked it, well written :) ..

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

it didn't sound a little bit lame to me ... wonderfully written.. I am not that much in poetry but if I can understand it and relate to it..the whole world can :)

Life Unleashed said...

Thanks every one

Anonymous said...

A nice poem with truthness and compassion.

YAM said...

nice one.

and the photo is cute:)

ph_the princess said...

I did not find it lame :)
Nicely written !

Angels Never Lie said...

@anegel n princess...thnks for commenting

Haddock said...

Lovely colours.

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Nice lines, interesting read.
Its been a good going this far, hope you carry on in the best of all spirits...

:)