BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 30, 2011

From Dreams to Reality


I still remember the day when I started writing this blog. I was very sad but still hopeful. And today my hopes have come true. I can see my dreams taking shape and all my wishes are fulfilled now. There was a day when I could only see and wait for the day you come to me....but today I can touch you and feel how it seems to be. My much awaited wait has got over. My dream is in my hand and I am very happy to feel it everyday every second. But the only bad part about dreams is that when they get fulfilled they start giving birth to many more dreams like them and most of the times the one which bigger then them. But I have no problem with it. I am thankful to God that he helped me in this journey and gave me courage to go ahead. And with His help I will turn all my dreams into reality very soon. Lord help me to grow soon.

                           Dare to dream, dare to fly,
                           Dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.


(PS: Actually I have got my dream job.Yuppieee!!!)

  

9 comments:

Soumya said...

A simple yet lovely post.

Congrats!

Bikram said...

Congratulations on that .. and very well done ..

Now share with us what is it ..

and ONE MUST DREAM always thats how dreams comes true if you dont dream HOW WIL THEY..

Bikram's

RiĆ  said...

Congrats dear!! Glad u got ur dream job.

rainboy said...

Congratulations!! :)

Dreams do come true if u believe in them.

Take care
the smell awaits you :)

The Enchantress said...

congrats !!god bless yaa

Randeep said...

Congrats. Have fun.

Cheers
Randeep

Sh@s said...

Congrats!! Yes, one dream gives birth to many and so you will have many more coming your way which will keep you on your toes. TC

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting your dream job!

faraz said...

great going