BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Another Milestone





Now its just three days are left for my Job. Yes, I am leaving my job, my first job. I was to happy to get my dream job and was so excited that I will finally get off with the mess of this present job. But now I am feeling much more nostalgic. I am here since its inception. I have seen it when it was just few bricks and cement kind of thing. When there was just one chair to sit.When we had the havan, When the ribbon of inauguration was cut, When the first form was filled. And from that day we never looked back. We gave our work all that it wanted or even more than that. We made this branch work. I have done here which I feared the most, its SALES! Being an operation staff I did sales and that too hard core sales. But once I get started I never looked back. In every situation, I proved myself and always out shined. I gave a good business and nice relations.





But for me now important is what I got. Its first the confidence. The confidence that yes I can do, I can do everything. Also now I feel much more responsible and important in life. The sense of earning is heavenly. Infact I can say that now I have understood what "Purchasing Power" is all about. One thing more that I have learned here is "saving". You can save better when you start earning because than only you realize that this is a hard earned money.



Anyway, someday I had to move. Now again new people, new work. But now I am much more ready and waiting to know what life has for me next!



13 comments:

CATGIRL !! said...

Hey dear! I am a female MBA from Karachi, Pakistan. Love ur blog outlook and ur awesome thoughts. Best of Luck for ur blogging. Would u like to know a Muslim, Pakistani blogger? I hope we can be mutual followers- if u like my blog?? And don’t forget to comment please !!

Syeda Zehra said...

Congrats on getting the dream job..:)
BTY the cuteness of your blog just earned you a new follower..:)

YAM said...

hmm. good luck with that.

Harini said...

Good luck for the new start :).

Sovina said...

oh i can understand what you are feeling.when i left my first job it was the same feeling..you get so attached to the surroundings and to the people..i was also in sales of mutual funds..are you also in the same industry ?

Angels Never Lie said...

@catgirl....thanks...wud surelygo thru ur blogs

Angels Never Lie said...

@syeda...thnks for following dear

Angels Never Lie said...

@angel...thnks

Angels Never Lie said...

@harini...thnks yar

Angels Never Lie said...

@sovina...i was in a bank...yet i had to do sales..nywy dat was a past:)

RiĆ  said...

I can totally understand this feeling...had gone thru the same when i had to leave my first job. Good luck for the future gurl!

Gauri Mathur said...

Good Luck!:)

Angels Never Lie said...

thanks ria & gauri